"The adventures of Winnie and Trevor" Old comic strips I posted in the gallery of the playfish pet society forum :)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear diary

Dear diary,

Today was a really nice sunny day, so me and my friend Winnie decided to go to the beach!

Dear diary

it was supposed to be a fun day, but I soon found out that swimming shorts that don't quite fit right and waves do not mix.

The waves had swept away my swimming shorts, and I sadly didn't notice before it was too late!

Dear diary

Winnie ran away from me screaming :crying:

I went home rather upset, I tried calling Winnie several times but she never answered. Feeling sad, I went to my refrigerator and started pigging out on lime juice. I soon figured that spending the rest of the day at home pigging out on NIS food wasn't the right way to spend the day. I decided to go over to my BBF (Best Bunny Friend), Tsunami's, house. She lives in a dojo, so I decked out in my coolest ninja gear!

I talked to Tsunami about what happened today, she said I could stay as long as I wanted until I felt better. I decided to play ball with her:

Dear diary

but she sadly didn't realize we were playing ball and I accidentally knocked her unconscious.

Dear diary

Embarrassed about the events at Tsunami's house, I once more headed home.

A few minutes later I received a phone call from one of my other best friends: Tailzie

Dear diary

She invited me over for a "scrumptious picnic" as she called it. I figured she would be serving candycorn, 2009 cake, sparkling juice, and what not, so I dressed up in my best suit and headed over quickly!

Dear diary

I had TOTALLY forgotten that Tailzie was on a new vegetarian diet though, and she was taking "going green" to the extreme. Her idea of a "scrumptious picnic" was a whole bunch of plants :/ and... well... I know I'm a bunny and all, but I just don't dig that.

I mean seriously, a Venus flytrap for desert??? what was she thinking!

I headed home once more depressed. I took a bath and just while I was relaxing my doorbell rang! I ran to my door to find a lovely little present at it:

Dear diary

It was a present from Winnie! At first I thought it might be poo because she was mad at me (she seriously did that once before) but I was surprised to find a new pair of swimming shorts, and a nice little letter from Winnie when I opened up the present.

The letter read:
"Dear Trevor,
I am so sorry about running away from you screaming! It's just that you really scared me. I don't know what possessed you to run out of the water naked. That was just plain scary!

I wasn't ignoring your phone calls, I had been at Foxy Woxys talking things over to him. I told him about today's events, and he had to explain to me that this "happens often"....

He told me about the day you invited him over to your newly refurnished kitchen, how he dressed up in his best for a lovely date, and when he got there how you were in nothing but a snorkling mask and tiara!

Dear diary

Your excuse was that you were trying to tidy yourself up before he came over, and you were just in your bathtub snorkling, when all of a sudden your clothes fell off of you and went down the drain? really Trevor? It seems clothes, water, and you CERTAINLY don't mix!

Anyways Im sorry about the events of today, lets hang out some other day! and maybe even go to the beach again one day!

XOXO- love your BBFF (Best Bunny Friend Forever) Winnie

P.S. I included a pair of new swimming shorts for you. I hoped you don't mind I dried them like fifty times in the hopes that they will actually fit you correctly!

Hope they aren't too small..."

Actually, yeah, the shorts were a LITTLE too small. but I was happy that the events of today were finally at an end, and at a happy end at that!


(This was Trevor's entry into the playfish pet story competition, sadly he didnt win, so Im posting it all here for you guys to see!)


****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers